Monday, June 30, 2014

Rin Nakai Blog 6/30

 I think that everyone already knows that I, Rin Nakai, will be participating in the UFC Fight Night Japan event at Saitama Super Arena on 9/20. ♡(๑≧౪≦)!

Please come and support me at Saitama Super Arena, all of my fans should come~ O(≧▽≦)O

From now on, I am the UFC's Rin Nakai, everyone knows the UFC, it is by far the biggest promotion in the world, they are the worlds biggest stage, for me to participate at this level is of great significance for me.

However, I am also nervous about the UFC, it is an unknown world to me, yet I also feel like my life's work is coming to fruition, it is like what they call the American Dream and I want it, so I'm full of hope and anxiety, it's a complicated state of mind.

With me being active in the UFC, I can become more famous and popular in Japan and Asia, and with that hopefully I can help the UFC get more popular over here as well.

So I am also working towards US-Japanese relations and world peace.

In entering a new organization, the UFC, I am becoming a newcomer, so  I have to be humble, I will be the newbie, the freshman, how do you say wet behind the ears. That is why I dressed up like a motif from Madonna's Like a Virgin for the press conference, a pure white swing wedding dress.

Since I'm the first women to fight for the UFC from Japan or Asia, I feel like I need to open a path for them so I will try my hardest. ξ(✿ ☯‿☯〃)ξ






No comments:

Post a Comment